Motherboard
Gigabyte GAZ170M- D3H
CPU
I5-6600K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
My config - i56600 K , gigabyte Z170M- D3H, 8 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, 2 TB hd seagate servilence .I don't have graphics card extra..only intel 530.

Problem - one glitch is comming continuously at left top where the menus comes with apple logo.Why this is happening ? Any solution.?

Query - i didn't install Nvidia web driver .Should i install the same ?? plz suggest ...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-10-09 at 12.41.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-10-09 at 12.41.52 PM.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 251
My config - i56600 K , gigabyte Z170M- D3H, 8 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, 2 TB hd seagate servilence .I don't have graphics card extra..only intel 530.

Problem - one glitch is comming continuously at left top where the menus comes with apple logo.Why this is happening ? Any solution.?

Query - i didn't install Nvidia web driver .Should i install the same ?? plz suggest ...
Having the same problem

any solution ?

Not yet. It is a known problem with the 530 and Sierra, hopefully it gets fixed. To make it less noticeable you can try using the dark menu bar and dock option under General via System Preferences.

Last edited:
You need to downgrade NVIDIA web driver. Downgrading to the 367.05.10.05b07 beta version solves the problem. Don't forget to enable NVIDIA web driver with new method.

They're using the HD 530 why in the world would they need the NVIDIA web driver?

Plz plz get it fixed ...its looks bad...tonymaxcx can solve this issue..do it solve plz plz....

Guys this is not just for Hackintosh Problem. Many real Retina MacBook Pro users getting this type glitch effect. Just wait official update v10.12.1.

after release the official update of 10.12.1 should i have to again do the same process to make bootable USB using unibeast ???

I just ran the new update 10.12.1 beta 4 without having to do anything else here. Updated fine just the way you would on a Mac. Unfortunately, it contained no fix for the 530 top left glitch. I'm starting to believe at this point that a 530 fix in 10.12.1 is unlikely. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back