Graphics
Intel HD 4600
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I often have the issue when trying to shutdown, my system does the following: It does the shutdown procedure, the power led turns off but after two seconds or so it starts to boot again. So the shutdown actually leads to a restart. I don't know what exactly influences this but I have the feeling that this got worse after the update to 10.9.2 and Multibeast 6.2.
Hibernate works very perfectly but the "real" shutdown makes trouble at the moment... Any ideas?

Here's my Multibeast config:

Drivers > Disk > TRIM Enabler > 10.9.x TRIM Patch Drivers > Misc > FakeSMC v6.0.1123
Bootloaders > Chimera v2.2.1
Customize > Boot Options > Basic Boot Options Customize > Boot Options > Generate CPU States Customize > Boot Options > Hibernate Mode - Desktop Customize > Boot Options > Use KernelCache
Customize > System Definitions > Mac mini > Mac mini 6,2 Customize > Themes > tonymacx86 White

Have you disabled Wake On LAN in BIOS ?
If not, try it and see.

Good Luck

I'm having the same issue. Should the wake-on-lan do the trick on my board as well (see rig in signature)? but the thing is the issue doesnt occur everytime i shutdown, only sometimes

Also, im dual booting windows if that makes a difference. what are the effects of changing this setting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back