Contribute
Register

Shutdown and the computer restarts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I tested the config.plist but it still doesn't work !
Here are the screenshots you requested for Hackintool:

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2020-06-05 à 10.49.23.png
    Capture d’écran 2020-06-05 à 10.49.23.png
    108 KB · Views: 54
  • Capture d’écran 2020-06-05 à 10.49.32.png
    Capture d’écran 2020-06-05 à 10.49.32.png
    75.6 KB · Views: 48
  • Capture d’écran 2020-06-05 à 10.49.39.png
    Capture d’écran 2020-06-05 à 10.49.39.png
    118.2 KB · Views: 51
  • Capture d’écran 2020-06-05 à 10.49.49.png
    Capture d’écran 2020-06-05 à 10.49.49.png
    92.5 KB · Views: 41
  • Capture d’écran 2020-06-05 à 10.49.57.png
    Capture d’écran 2020-06-05 à 10.49.57.png
    91 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
As the "Connectors" tab shows, your ports are not properly mapped (LVDS is for internal laptop lcd panels).

You should search for a hackintool guide to patch your connectors the proper way, so when your computer goes to sleep it doesn't wake on a wrongly mapped port.

Does it shutdown properly now, with my fixes?

As the "Connectors" tab shows, your ports are not properly mapped (LVDS is for internal laptop lcd panels).

You should search for a hackintool guide to patch your connectors the proper way, so when your computer goes to sleep it doesn't wake on a wrongly mapped port.

Does it shutdown properly now, with my fixes?

I'm not on a laptop, I have a landline.
What exactly did you mean by "it ends correctly now, with my fixes" ?
My screen and connected to a Port display.
Will it not be here that something should be activated ?

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2020-06-05 à 14.59.30.png
    Capture d’écran 2020-06-05 à 14.59.30.png
    72.7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Hello ,
@Namok88

You are still here ?

I'm not on a laptop, I have a landline.

I know you're not. I pointed that is has a LVDS connector (specific to laptop) because it is not properly set up.

What exactly did you mean by "it ends correctly now, with my fixes" ?

Your original issue was (as mentioned in your post title) that your computer restarts when you try to shut it down.

Is it still acting that way?

You second issue is that your computer can't seem to wake up properly because the display stays black (due to your incorrect connectors configuration).

What you can try to do is enable screen sharing (over VNC if your other computer is running windows or linux) and try to remotely connect to your hackintosh. If it works it's a GPU related issue. If it doesn't that means it crashes when going to sleep, but you can't see it because the GPU is powered off.

Last edited:
My original problem is solved !
I have no other computer, I only had one.
So there is no solution for my problem to wake up the PC ?

We can still search for solutions. but if you had the ability to use another computer, that would greatly help to know what part is causing the issue.

We can still search for solutions. but if you had the ability to use another computer, that would greatly help to know what part is causing the issue.

I have:
1 pc
1 iPad
1 iPhone

You can try to VNC with your iPad in your Hackintosh then, and put it to sleep/wake and see if the connection persists.

Enable Screen Sharing and VNC client in your Hackintosh.

Install a VNC client in your iPad and connect to your Hackintosh IP (default port: 5900)

Last edited:
You can try to VNC with your iPad in your Hackintosh then, and put it to sleep/wake and see if the connection persists.

Enable Screen Sharing and VNC client in your Hackintosh.

Install a VNC client in your iPad and connect to your Hackintosh IP (default port: 5900)

I didn't understand you wanted me to test with the iPad or the iPhone to take control of the macOS with teamViewer for example ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back