Graphics
GeForce GT 640
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. Power Mac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello there im going to try to keep this nice and short because i really dont think its that big of a problem but here its goes basically my hackintosh running 10.9.4 works amazing in fact i dual boot with windows and i feel like OS X runs better :p i do however have a problem it seems like when i go to restart or shut down my hackintosh it hangs the menu bar and my icons on the desktop go away but the dock stays and the shut down or restart process just stops i then have to open an app from the dock like system preferences or something to get the menu bar back and click on restart or shut down again and again until it actually restarts or shuts down if anyone has a solution please tell me it would be much appreciated :D

Heres a picture of when the menu bar goes away but the dock stays...

Screen Shot 2014-08-04 at 8.28.29 PM.jpg

yeah actually i have the H61M-DS2 rev2.1 with dual uefi bios its a pretty cheat mobo but i was sort of on a budget when i built my hackintosh and i actually dont have Ev0reboot installed so im going to install it and post an update later on here to it see if the problem is resolved or if it continues thanks for the advice man

so far installing Ev0reboot has fixed my problem again thanks for the help and i hope this helps anyone else that is having this same problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back