Graphics
Integrated
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
What do you guys thin, I am kinda stuck.

Should I start looking to buy a Dell Inspiron 7000 series laptop or should I start looking at the MSI gaming laptops.

I wouldn't mind being able to install steam on the laptop and play a few games. I am not too much of a gamer but i want to be able to.

I want to triple boot it, Windows, Mac and Linux for fun and learning.

<b>Here is the kicker......</b>

I break **** a lot. I want the accident forgiveness thing. I seen dell has it for 4 years for like $120. They said no matter what happens I can get it fixed for free. Does anyone know, does MSI have that?

It sounds like the MSI I can upgrade everything, video card, ram, Bluetooth, WiFi, processor.
It sounds like the Dell i can upgrade everything except the video card.

Any and all thoughts, feedback, ideas, questions are welcomed!
Thanks

What do you guys thin, I am kinda stuck.

Should I start looking to buy a Dell Inspiron 7000 series laptop or should I start looking at the MSI gaming laptops.

I wouldn't mind being able to install steam on the laptop and play a few games. I am not too much of a gamer but i want to be able to.

I want to triple boot it, Windows, Mac and Linux for fun and learning.

<b>Here is the kicker......</b>

I break **** a lot. I want the accident forgiveness thing. I seen dell has it for 4 years for like $120. They said no matter what happens I can get it fixed for free. Does anyone know, does MSI have that?

It sounds like the MSI I can upgrade everything, video card, ram, Bluetooth, WiFi, processor.
It sounds like the Dell i can upgrade everything except the video card.

Any and all thoughts, feedback, ideas, questions are welcomed!
Thanks

Personal choice.

As far as compatibility concerns, read here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/laptop-compatibility/106791-laptop-compatibility.html

Yea i guess it is just personal choice. MSI still hasn't gotten back to me about the accidental coverage crap yet.

I've read the compatibility thing already, not sure what you were pointing me over there for, maybe i am missing something. \

Thanks though for all the comments and help on this and other posts man.

I've read the compatibility thing already, not sure what you were pointing me over there for, maybe i am missing something. \

I think what you're missing is this. In order to know whether something will work, you'll need to know details. And even then, you may not know it works until you try it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back