2. iOS
there seems to be an error i cannot boot into mojave installer
someone plz help EFI FOLDER ATTACHED

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    19.1 MB · Views: 71
there seems to be an error i cannot boot into mojave installer
someone plz help EFI FOLDER ATTACHED

I have seen your several posts with the same hardware for Mojave installation and several folks have tried to help you over this time.
The main factors involved in a successful installation using a macOS Mojave Installer USB are:
  • Full macOS Mojave Installer downloaded from Apple that is verified to have the correct checksum
  • Using the right technique to copy the OS files on a properly made Flash disk of about 16GB
  • Installing CLOVER boot loader in to the EFI partition of that Flash disk
  • Editing the CLOVER/drivers64EFI folder with the correct type of drivers to boot the Disk without having Kernel panic from Memory related errors ( as seems to have happened this time as shown in the brief line in your Post Title.)
  • Editing the /CLOVER/kexts/other folder with required drivers for the hardware in your computer like the Video card and also a current FakeSMC.kext or its variant without which there is no Hackintosh possible
  • A properly edited BIOS menu that would support CLOVER to boot the disk.
  • The only piece of reliable evidence of why you are having difficulty booting with the Installer disk provided so far is the EFI folder from the Installer.
  • As shown in my uploaded screen shots of your CLOVER, I am sorry to say, it needs a total make over to help that disk to reach the macOS Utilities Screen
  • Do you still have your GTX 980 occupying a PCIE slot on the MoBo?
  • What are your BIOS chosen options in :
  • PCH Storage Configuration
    • SATA Mode Selection [AHCI]
    • Graphics Configuration
    • USB Configuration
  • Please provide the above information in full if possible as Images and I will try to work with you to help you install Mojave in the hardware listed in your profile minus the Video card.

Attachments

• 1.driivers64UEFI.png
    1.driivers64UEFI.png
    49.9 KB · Views: 377
  • 2.kexts:Other.png
    2.kexts:Other.png
    61.5 KB · Views: 355
  • 3.ACPI.png
    3.ACPI.png
    268.7 KB · Views: 376
  • 4.Boot.png
    4.Boot.png
    252.9 KB · Views: 372
  • 5.Devices.png
    5.Devices.png
    196.7 KB · Views: 341
  • 6.Gui.png
    6.Gui.png
    200.3 KB · Views: 336
  • 7.Graphics.png
    7.Graphics.png
    190.5 KB · Views: 342
  • 8.Kernel and Kext Patches.png
    8.Kernel and Kext Patches.png
    155.1 KB · Views: 319
  • 9.Rt Variables.png
    9.Rt Variables.png
    196.4 KB · Views: 324
  • 10.SMBIOS.png
    10.SMBIOS.png
    193.7 KB · Views: 321
  • 11.SystemParameters.png
    11.SystemParameters.png
    216.3 KB · Views: 304
Look at my new post in mojave desktop support this is issue with changing resolution everything perfect now

Look at my new post in mojave desktop support this is issue with changing resolution everything perfect now
  • :clap:
  • I don't think it is by using the same uploaded EFI in #1 without any modification.

• If you want to help others with your used Hardware to run Mojave, please upload the EFI that made the successful install possible.
  • That is the least each user getting help from this Forum can do in return to the Forum and its readers IMHO.

Sometimes it works sometimes it dont work which is why I am asking you guys for some help. What clover folder should i use and does it need a clover folder on native mac pro 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back