Graphics
Inno3D GeForce GTX 970 4GB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Windows Phone
Hey. I was installing Yosemite when i came to the USB booting part. Then a wild problem appeard! Problem used confuse! TibblyCat is confused! It hurt itself in confusion!
Nah, just kidding. When I select USB, hit enter with the bootflag -x, it briefly shows me a grey Apple logo and reboots. How can I fix this? I have a MSI H97 PC mate, GTX 970, i5 4690, 8gb Corsair ram.

Please help me.

You will need to enable your iGPU as primary in the bios. Once that is done will need to disable your graphics card with nv_disable=1. So use nv_disable=1 and -v and see what happens.

You will need to enable your iGPU as primary in the bios. Once that is done will need to disable your graphics card with nv_disable=1. So use nv_disable=1 and -v and see what happens.
Will try that now. Thanks guys for your reactions!

i can't find where to do that. Could you help me? I have a MSI click bios 4

I didnt know how to do it so i took the gpu out, but it and the bootflag gave no result... What should i do?

I gonna sell this mobo, and buy a Hackintosh recommended one. Thanks for your comments.

A question for Tibbly Cat. Does Hackint0sh work well with your inno3D GeForce 970? Sorry for hijacking the thread, but I can't message ppl directly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back