GTX 1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey guys
I am helping a friend build his Hackintosh and running into some errors here
what happens is i can only boot with -x to get into mavericks 10.9.2
otherwise i get this error message attached below and it stays like this forever.

My specs are
MOBO - Gigabyte GA-Z68A-D3H-B3
CPU - Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge
Graphics - SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6850
RAM - G-Skill 16GB

Help would be appreciated
ripping my hair out here :(
Thanks everyone!

Attachments

• photo-10.jpg
    photo-10.jpg
    831.8 KB · Views: 113
Hey guys
I am helping a friend build his Hackintosh and running into some errors here
what happens is i can only boot with -x to get into mavericks 10.9.2
otherwise i get this error message attached below and it stays like this forever.

My specs are
MOBO - Gigabyte GA-Z68A-D3H-B3
CPU - Intel Core i5-3570K Ivy Bridge
Graphics - SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 6850
RAM - G-Skill 16GB

Help would be appreciated
ripping my hair out here :(
Thanks everyone!
boot into safe mode and journey to the root of the hard drive and go in to the folder system/library/extensions and delete AppleHDA.kext and repair disk permissions with disk utility and rebuild kext cache with kext wizard and then reboot with -v and see if it goes if not post back with another screen shot for further instruction it's hanging cause of the wrong audio kext you'll have to inject the proper one later it did this after using multibeast right if so you picked the wrong audio driver also delete HDAEnabler1.kext if it's there or HDAEnabler.kext if it's there

boot into safe mode and journey to the root of the hard drive and go in to the folder system/library/extensions and delete AppleHDA.kext and repair disk permissions with disk utility and rebuild kext cache with kext wizard and then reboot with -v and see if it goes if not post back with another screen shot for further instruction it's hanging cause of the wrong audio kext you'll have to inject the proper one later it did this after using multibeast right if so you picked the wrong audio driver also delete HDAEnabler1.kext if it's there or HDAEnabler.kext if it's there

I love you!
Thank you bro it worked like a charm. I deleted AppleHDA.kext along with HDAEnabler1.kext and it boots without safe mode now.

One more thing so you know which Realtek audio driver I need from multibeast? I can't seem to get it working with alc889 might be the wrong one for me

I love you!
Thank you bro it worked like a charm. I deleted AppleHDA.kext along with HDAEnabler1.kext and it boots without safe mode now.

One more thing so you know which Realtek audio driver I need from multibeast? I can't seem to get it working with alc889 might be the wrong one for me
I'm not sure which audio kext you need but if I were you I'd do some googling and see what others have used that worked for that specific board but never just randomly install audio kext or you'll be back where you were search here search google search insanelymac more research equals less problems I helped a person the other day and i had them do he same thing I just told you to do and to fix their audio they need to also use the 3 port audio option in multibeast but audio and graphics cause the most boot hangs ever
carpentry

Also about the CPU id thing not recognized
Is that something I should worry about and edit

And the Bluetooth thing, can it be deleted unless I need it lol

Thanks again!
My grandpa used to have a saying if it ain't broke don't go fixing it or it will be if it boots fine then it boots fine leave it alone the Bluetooth thing shows up on most hangs the CPU thing shows up on most problems also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back