1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
i have following setup:

ga h77-ds3h

i7 3770

gtx 580

120gb sandisk ssd

i can install ML with -x and PCIRootUID=0 but when use multibeast i´m not able to boot with driver. i alway have to use
-x and PCIRootUID=0 to get back to the installed osx. it always says something about unsupported cpu power management. i think about sending my mobo back and get a z68 mobo and install with dsdt. the z68 installation on my other computer was so easy.

can somebody give me a instruction for these parts

After hours of researching, got into bios and started messing around. Disable vt-d function in bios, red about it somewhere, I don't know what is it for, buy it made the trick. The system booted perfectly. Didn't think it was gonna help but it did.
Hope it helps you. The MB I'm working on now is GA B75M-D3P

this solved my problem. just one bios option. i wonder why nobody else mentioned this before. big props to johnap987.
here the thread...

http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/75204-mountain-lion-only-boot-via-safe-mode-x.html#post518942

this solved my problem. just one bios option. i wonder why nobody else mentioned this before. big props to johnap987.
here the thread...

http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/75204-mountain-lion-only-boot-via-safe-mode-x.html#post518942

VT-d in BIOS? I believe the reason few people mentioned this is because they do not see such an option in the UEFI/BIOS. ( I don't see it on my Mac system and on one of my Windows system using a 3570K, which has no VT-d. )

Anyway, congratulations on solving the problem.

VT-d in BIOS? I believe the reason few people mentioned this is because they do not see such an option in the UEFI/BIOS. ( I don't see it on my Mac system and on one of my Windows system using a 3570K, which has no VT-d. )

Anyway, congratulations on solving the problem.

in uefi bios it´s in bios features above csm support. it´s not possible to boot when vt-d is enable. you can try it. the problem in my case was that it was enable by default. you can try it. maybe it normaly disabled and that´s why nobody or at least not many people got problems with it.
i got one more problem. sleep doesn´t work in my build. do i have to get rid of some kext to enable it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back