Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte H270-HD3P
CPU
i7 - 7700
Graphics
GTX 1060
Hi Guys! My computer using "Sierra" suddenly started showing this weird pattern after bootup. I can see the bootup clearly but after Bootup this horrible pattern comes up. I can see and move the mouse pointer though!. Are there any "clover" settings that might need tweak up? Reseat the graphics card? Display issues? What do you think? Any help would be highly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!
(Sorry for upside down image)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 41
Hi Guys! My computer using "Sierra" suddenly started showing this weird pattern after bootup. I can see the bootup clearly but after Bootup this horrible pattern comes up. I can see and move the mouse pointer though!. Are there any "clover" settings that might need tweak up? Reseat the graphics card? Display issues? What do you think? Any help would be highly appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

Thanks @Feartech and @trs96. I didn't know it was a widespread issue. I uncheck "Use NVIDIA Web Drivers" at clover bootup. Hope we reach some permanent solution here.

Thanks @Feartech and @trs96. I didn't know it was a widespread issue. I uncheck "Use NVIDIA Web Drivers" at clover bootup. Hope we reach some permanent solution here.
there may be a workaround you can try in the thread linked above, otherwise you will have to re consider what video card you go for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back