CPU
i7 7700HQ
Graphics
Itel HD 630/GTX 950M: 1920x1080
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello everyone! I'm using macOS Mojave 10.14.3 and everything seems to work well, but the the full hd resolution of my built-in display makes everything too small, like text, icons and stuff like that. I've tried to add new resolutions by following this guide:
but I had no success. I would like to add a resolution in HiDPI like 1600x900 or one that can be more comfortable than now.

Attachments

• Archive.zip
    4 MB · Views: 55
Hello everyone! I'm using macOS Mojave 10.14.3 and everything seems to work well, but the the full hd resolution of my built-in display makes everything too small, like text, icons and stuff like that. I've tried to add new resolutions by following this guide:
but I had no success. I would like to add a resolution in HiDPI like 1600x900 or one that can be more comfortable than now.

You will need to attach your display override file and show that it is installed correctly.

Attachments

• DisplayProductID-69c.plist
    539 bytes · Views: 87
There's no solutions?

Here it is.

You need to show it is installed correctly (use 'ls' to show location, file name, and permissions).

But also, it appears the plist is not coded correctly.
For each HiDPI resolution, you need to include entries for the desired HiDPI resolution and 2x.

You need to show it is installed correctly (use 'ls' to show location, file name, and permissions).

But also, it appears the plist is not coded correctly.
For each HiDPI resolution, you need to include entries for the desired HiDPI resolution and 2x.
I used this tool for doing it:

Attachments

• output.zip
    827 bytes · Views: 32
I used this tool for doing it:

Refer to my guide:

Is my display override file installed correctly? I mean location, file name and permissions.

Is my display override file installed correctly? I mean location, file name and permissions.

No idea from the data you provided.
For you to check.
Also read post #5.

Now it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back