Nvidia gt 210 1gb ddr3
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi there fellow hackintoshers,
I'm currently runnning an 100% vanilla hackintosh (with exeption on the bootloader), and it works fine, exept the display preferences. In the bar at the top of the screen there's a transparent icon, which is the Display Preferences icon.

N.B i know it's set to dutch but i translated where nessecary. Please don't mind my wallpaper.
Schermafbeelding 2014-09-05 om 21.48.50.jpg

As soon as i press the icon, the menu appears and the icon shows itself:

Schermafbeelding 2014-09-05 om 21.49.01.jpg

But as soon as i click somewhere else, the (transparent) icon dissapears.

Schermafbeelding 2014-09-05 om 21.49.04.jpg
Does anyone know how to fix it? With fix i mean that the icon is no longer transparent and stays in the bar when i click it away.
Thank you,
T.J

Hi there fellow hackintoshers,
I'm currently runnning an 100% vanilla hackintosh (with exeption on the bootloader), and it works fine, exept the display preferences. In the bar at the top of the screen there's a transparent icon, which is the Display Preferences icon.

...text deleted...
T.J

Okay you should share more information on the install method, which boot loader are you using, OS X version, etc. A 100% vanilla hackintosh was a topic of great interest several years ago but is not talked about much currently.

Good modding,
neil

Okay you should share more information on the install method, which boot loader are you using, OS X version, etc. A 100% vanilla hackintosh was a topic of great interest several years ago but is not talked about much currently.

Good modding,
neil
Hi Neil,

I'm currently using Chameleon boot loader, but i've also tried clover. My hardware is the same as on my profile: Intel Core i5 3550, asrock z77 pro-4. i'm using version 10.9.4. What do you mean with install method?

T.J

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back