Contribute
Register

Screen is flickering and can't check battery percentage (10.12.4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
do I have to install clover from the beginning? I used unibeast to create this one

Let me explain you something I did to get Sierra to boot.I firstly install it and it was booting fine.The next step of the guide I used was to use multibeast.I was getting a kernel panic with the clover I created from the multibeast so I copied BOOT and CLOVER files from the usb efi to disk efi and then it booted fine.

I will use the guide u provided now

edited the config.plits file using plisteditor pro for dvmt-prealloc but got that kernel panic

Attachments

• 18120326_1653536764676462_993555182_o.jpg
    18120326_1653536764676462_993555182_o.jpg
    217.1 KB · Views: 48
edited the config.plits file using plisteditor pro for dvmt-prealloc but got that kernel panic

Read guide, "DVMT-prealloc on Broadwell/Skylake/Kaby Lake"

Carefully.

I did.I enabled minStoleSize using plist editor pro.Do you suggest to set the Dvmt-prealloc larger than 64mb?

I did.I enabled minStoleSize using plist editor pro.Do you suggest to set the Dvmt-prealloc larger than 64mb?

Had you read the guide and FAQ carefully you would have:
- used an invalid ig-platform-id to reach the installer (enabling the minStolenSize patch is a post-install task)
- provided "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ

alright I used an invalid ig-platform-id and it booted fine.What do I do now? it still flickers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back