RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Air
  3. MacBook Pro
  4. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi - I am running 10.15.2 on an Aorus Gaming 7 mobo with a Sapphire Radeon 580 GPU, I have the latest WEG and all my kexts should be up to date. I did the initial install with Unibeast/Multibeast and have been maintaining it with Clover Configurator. I am using the iMacPro SMBIOS though I have tried a few others with the same symptoms.

What is happening is that every few minutes, the whole screen will go black for a few seconds. While this is happening the mouse pointer is active but nothing else is visible. I don't know what triggers this, and it never lasts more than a few seconds, but it is very disruptive and I would really like to find a fix.

I am not sure what other information I should be adding here, please let me know what I should add

Hi - I am running 10.15.2 on an Aorus Gaming 7 mobo with a Sapphire Radeon 580 GPU, I have the latest WEG and all my kexts should be up to date. I did the initial install with Unibeast/Multibeast and have been maintaining it with Clover Configurator. I am using the iMacPro SMBIOS though I have tried a few others with the same symptoms.

What is happening is that every few minutes, the whole screen will go black for a few seconds. While this is happening the mouse pointer is active but nothing else is visible. I don't know what triggers this, and it never lasts more than a few seconds, but it is very disruptive and I would really like to find a fix.

I am not sure what other information I should be adding here, please let me know what I should add
Check your system preferences energy savings settings. Move the slide bar over to give more time before sleep. This sounds like what happens to my system when I boot up or after sleep/wake. In Catalina the screen blacks out for a few seconds then pops back up.
Also try moving your monitor cable a little bit see if it’s a bad connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back