Contribute
Register

Screen Freak Out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
motherboard OR system make & model # > See Rules!
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
HD 4000
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I wasn't sure how to search for this so I figured I'd post a picture of the issue. Has anyone experienced or found a fix for this? (see attachment) I can usually switch to a different input and then back again to fix the issue, but it would be nice if I didn't have to do that. This is through the hdmi to my Vizio LCD TV.

Attachments

• IMG_20120921_200912.jpg
    IMG_20120921_200912.jpg
    605.2 KB · Views: 103
Looks like the same issue I had when using HD4000 with an HDMI connection.m I have not found a fix yet. I believe people have had good luck with HD4000 over DVI

What connection are you using?

Looks like the same issue I had when using HD4000 with an HDMI connection.m I have not found a fix yet. I believe people have had good luck with HD4000 over DVI

What connection are you using?

This is through HDMI. I have the DVI routed to a desk monitor, and yeah it's working fine. I just hoped maybe there was a fix floating around. I know I saw someone else talking about this problem, but I don't know where and all my searches haven't produced much.

i have the same problem here! cant fix it.. does someone know?

I've got the same issue. So far I've figured out that unplugging HDMI cable from PC and plugging it back again fixes it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back