Contribute
Register

Screen Flickering Green While Watching FullScreen Videos (HS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
I didn't read
CPU
the RULES
Graphics
so ignore me
Mac
  1. iMac
Classic Mac
  1. 128K
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I recently just finished my post-installation fixes, except one -- my screen seems to flicker with green lines on fullscreen videos. It flickers on all platforms (Youtube, Netflix, etc), but it doesn't do it when the video is not in fullscreen. It also does it no matter the video quality. I'm not exactly sure if this is the correct place to put this thread, so let me know if I have to move it. My specs can be found under my profile, my config will be posted below, and let me know if any further information is required. Thanks you!

Attachments

• config.plist
    4.2 KB · Views: 197
I recently just finished my post-installation fixes, except one -- my screen seems to flicker with green lines on fullscreen videos. It flickers on all platforms (Youtube, Netflix, etc), but it doesn't do it when the video is not in fullscreen. It also does it no matter the video quality. I'm not exactly sure if this is the correct place to put this thread, so let me know if I have to move it. My specs can be found under my profile, my config will be posted below, and let me know if any further information is required. Thanks you!
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Upload your "problem reporting" files here

(there is a handy tool to use on the FAQ to collect the required information)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back