Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 970 G1
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So, i decided to upgrade m hack on El Capitan but i've got problem with my usb audio interface Scarlett 18i20. When i try to play any song the interface is disappearing from output tab on settings and comes back again with no sound coming out from my monitors.
I have installed drivers and tried class compliant mode as Focusrite suggests with no luck. Also i have tried other usb ports but still no working.
I haven't found any solutions for days so please guys i need your help...

Here's the system.log file when i generated the problem...

View attachment system.log.zip

This just popped up for me this morning too. very annoying. I tried installing audio drivers off of Multibeast but it crashes after i enter my password.....

I have everything unplugged but the problem still exists. So here's a video of what happens when i try to play a song...

[video=youtube_share;TKeyIq0MnE4]http://youtu.be/TKeyIq0MnE4[/video]

Check in AudioMidi panel if samplerate of Scarlett is set to 96kHz. Mine was and if I switched it back to 44.1 kHz everything went smooth, as I also have an aggregate device with iConnectMidi4+ set to 44,1 kHz.

I see you're running 10.11.2...

I just rebuilt my Hack on 10.11.2 (was running 10.11.1 prior) and my USB Tascam US-1800 stopped being recognized. I'm going to try going back to 10.11.1 and see if that's the issue.

Check in AudioMidi panel if samplerate of Scarlett is set to 96kHz. Mine was and if I switched it back to 44.1 kHz everything went smooth, as I also have an aggregate device with iConnectMidi4+ set to 44,1 kHz.

Yes you 're right! That was my problem too! I didn't notice the sample rate was 96kHz, thank you mate! :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back