Contribute
Register

Scarlett 2i2 USB Audio Interface Degrading / Distorting Over Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
GenericUSBXHCI.kext gets installed by selecting 'third party usb driver'... I suspect driverconflict with native osx usb driver which works perfect for me (USB2 &3)
Less is more, I only installed Clover and FakeSMC, system is solid as a rock, trippleboot win10/El Capitan/Sierra.
Hope your system is now OK.

No issues so far, it's looking good, but I have spoken too soon before. You're right, less is more. I wish mac supported and ran windows games just as well, I would have no need to dual boot.

No issues so far, it's looking good, but I have spoken too soon before. You're right, less is more. I wish mac supported and ran windows games just as well, I would have no need to dual boot.
True, the main reason I have also Windows10 installed is because of the occasional game...although when no windows was installed I was more productive musically ;)

True, the main reason I have also Windows10 installed is because of the occasional game...although when no windows was installed I was more productive musically ;)

I am in the exact same situation. A month ago I wiped windows and now only using macOS. I also run a business. I have definitely been much more productive. The only heartbreaking thing is not making full use of the GTX980 I bought for $1,000+ here, and also GTAV and Squad which I only got recently and were expensive games. Only run on Windows.

I also find dual booting messy, having to set up and maintain a whole other OS. I always wondered if there could be an icon on each OS' desktop to automatically boot into the other. Without having to catch it at the boot screen / clover.

What genre of music do you make? Do you play or sing? What software are you using?

hello all

i have same problems with Duet 2 apogee
but didnt have the GenericUSBXHCI.kext
i have instead USBInjectAll.kext
do I need to shoot it to be OK?

thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back