Contribute
Register

Sandy Bridge DSDT Database Update in Progress

Status
Not open for further replies.
tonymacx86 said:
hacman said:
very disappointing with DSDT-GA-H67M-D2-B3-F4.aml ,geek bench =6300 , cini bench 24 fps :problem: ,before with DSDT auto patcher, geek bench =7300 cini bench =34 fps :crazy:

Hmm- this doesn't make sense to me- can you upload your autopatched one for diff?

thanks tony

Attachments

• dsdt.aml
    15.4 KB · Views: 99
hacman said:
tonymacx86 said:
hacman said:
very disappointing with DSDT-GA-H67M-D2-B3-F4.aml ,geek bench =6300 , cini bench 24 fps :problem: ,before with DSDT auto patcher, geek bench =7300 cini bench =34 fps :crazy:

Hmm- this doesn't make sense to me- can you upload your autopatched one for diff?

thanks tony

little bit improve now geekbench 6720 , cinibench 25.33 :(

no problem iam enjoying my sandy bridge hackintosh , thanks tony for your hard work :clap: :)

Sorry if this is a stupid question..... But I'm a bit of a noob with this DSDT stuff.

What does the *-B3-F4 mean. For example: I have a GA-H67M-D2 board, and the AML file is called GA-H67M-D2-B3-F4.

What does the *-B3-F4 mean. For example: I have a GA-H67M-D2 board, and the AML file is called GA-H67M-D2-B3-F4

Your Motherboard model name, is GA-H67M-D2-B3 (the "B3" is another suffix)

whereas "F4" is the version of the BIOS installed on your motherboard.. Good Luck :)

hope dsdt for msi user.. :D

I tried the DSDT for P67-UD5-B3.. and it works and I can remove Null Kext, but it kills my geekbench scores.... goes down from 13000 to 5800.... so something is missing

This on an overclocked 2600k at 43

H61 available?

You can ad this one to.
This is for Gigabyte P67A-UD4-B3 (Bios F3)
Patched and fully working

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    15.5 KB · Views: 141
Hey All
First of all, thanks to all of the forums, I have built 4 'cust-o-Macs' using the huge knowledge base found here!!

I have the board mentioned in this forum.. I used the DSDT update (F4) found in the data base.. When I loaded it, I couldn't get it to boot.. All settings in BIOS were fine. I had to reset CMOS to get to my cloned drive.. I then carbon copy cloned the clone back to the Main OS drive..{just to get back to the computer to boot again} :? :? :crazy:

I know that before I cloned and tried to re boot into the main system (after CMOS reset) the verbose boot mentioned a problem with the Nvidia prompt and quit booting.. Sorry I'm at work, I forget how it was worded..

Would the problem be because I have modified the .plist (and many other things) with multibeast to get it to work correctly before the DSDT patch instal? I feel like I should just start from scratch

My video card is an ASUS 8400 GS 512mb silent
OS is 10.6.7
core i7 3.4 Ghz
8Gb RAM
Gigabyte H67MA-D2H-B3

Anybody have this problem? I know it's probably something simple.. any insight would be awesome

Thanks
Simon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back