gtx550ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Dear forum,

I seriously need your help, i took all the time looking around for kexts, it's exhausting, i wish i can buy a mac, i live in a country where getting a mac is really hard, my ultrabook was VERY expensive but i bought it on installemnts that i will pay over 2 years, anyways, i truly thank you from the bottom of my heart if you guys can help me, here i'll go :

Laptop : Samsung Series 9 (np900x3f)
Full specs : http://www.samsung.com/nz/consumer/pc-peripherals/notebook-pc/ultra-portable/NP900X3F-K01AU-spec
installed os : 10.8.4
working :
1. intel HD4000 (i have no idea to what extent it's working)
2. front camera
3. keyboard (partially, i'll explain below)

Not working :
1. USB mouse (it worked first but when i installed the USB3 kext from multibeast it stopped working)
2. touchpad (it's reversed vertically -not only in scroll mode- and when i installed the PS2 kexts it stopped working along side the keyboard)
3. Wireless (it is Atheros 946x :( i think this model isn't supported )
4. Sound (the first Voodoo kext on the list works but with a lot of crackling sounds)

Again, i really really appreciate your time if you help me, i am not randomly posting this, i am exhausted and some of you guys know the feeling, i love OSX i had it for a long time and i got used to it, hopefully when the time is right and i can afford to buy a real mac (though i don't really like their hardware) i will get it.

Thank you.

:( come on guys, any ideas are appreciated ...

Dear forum,

I seriously need your help, i took all the time looking around for kexts, it's exhausting, i wish i can buy a mac, i live in a country where getting a mac is really hard, my ultrabook was VERY expensive but i bought it on installemnts that i will pay over 2 years, anyways, i truly thank you from the bottom of my heart if you guys can help me, here i'll go :

Laptop : Samsung Series 9 (np900x3f)
Full specs : http://www.samsung.com/nz/consumer/pc-peripherals/notebook-pc/ultra-portable/NP900X3F-K01AU-spec
installed os : 10.8.4
working :
1. intel HD4000 (i have no idea to what extent it's working)
2. front camera
3. keyboard (partially, i'll explain below)

Not working :
1. USB mouse (it worked first but when i installed the USB3 kext from multibeast it stopped working)
2. touchpad (it's reversed vertically -not only in scroll mode- and when i installed the PS2 kexts it stopped working along side the keyboard)
3. Wireless (it is Atheros 946x :( i think this model isn't supported )
4. Sound (the first Voodoo kext on the list works but with a lot of crackling sounds)

Again, i really really appreciate your time if you help me, i am not randomly posting this, i am exhausted and some of you guys know the feeling, i love OSX i had it for a long time and i got used to it, hopefully when the time is right and i can afford to buy a real mac (though i don't really like their hardware) i will get it.

Thank you.

1. try booting with -gux_defer_usb2
2. that's pretty strange (trackpad reversed). What trackpad is in it? What drivers are you using?
3. your wifi is not supported. You will need to replace it.
4. it is best to use patched AppleHDA. Google for 'patch AppleHDA guide' and follow the first few steps to collect your codec dump from Linux (you can also get your codec id via DPCIManager)

Probably it is best if you post your ioreg. http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html

If you have patched your DSDT, also post your native (unpatched) DSDT.

@rehabman, dude you are awesome i didn't try those points yet but i will, i am really thankful that you spent time to help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back