Graphics
Intel 4000
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
So my Hackintosh was asleep when the power went out last night. I restarted and had to start it up in safe mode first in order for it to boot right. Now I have it up and running and all seems find except safari wont fire up. Sometimes the apple page loads for a sec or two but most of the time it just shuts right down. Firefox works great no issues. Here is a pic from the log from safari. it won't let me copy and paste the report for some reason. Running 10.8.5, 3.4 i5 intel chip, 8gig of ram

Screen Shot 2016-11-07 at 10.12.45 PM.png

So my Hackintosh was asleep when the power went out last night. I restarted and had to start it up in safe mode first in order for it to boot right. Now I have it up and running and all seems find except safari wont fire up. Sometimes the apple page loads for a sec or two but most of the time it just shuts right down. Firefox works great no issues. Here is a pic from the log from safari. it won't let me copy and paste the report for some reason. Running 10.8.5, 3.4 i5 intel chip, 8gig of ram

View attachment 219502

Have you checked BIOS settings are the same as before and not reset itself?

No I haven't, good idea but what would cause a specific issue with safari? Usually if the machine doesn't boot it's cause the bios got messed up. I have spun wheels with that before. I will have to look back at what my settings should be and see if anything changed. Hopefully I still have what I changed in the bios when I first set up the machine. Thanks man

No I haven't, good idea but what would cause a specific issue with safari? Usually if the machine doesn't boot it's cause the bios got messed up. I have spun wheels with that before. I will have to look back at what my settings should be and see if anything changed. Hopefully I still have what I changed in the bios when I first set up the machine. Thanks man

You may try reinstalling Mountain Lion on a test drive and see if that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back