Intel Core i5 3.2GHz 4460
Graphics
Gigabyte GTX 950 OC
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Greetings,

I do not know if anyone else is facing this problem so I am not sure if I should have added to an already existing thread or start this in a different category on the forum, so apologies in advance for being a novice forum user.

Safari on my hackintosh keeps freezing itself and freezing the whole machine in the process. It happens on specific websites and the website list is quite massive to type out, even on everyday websites like amazon and twitter. The freeze is so bad that even the restart button on the CPU does not work, need to power off and on.

The same does not happen on my macbook pro on any website.

It has been on for a while and happens so often that I am considering switching browsers which is highly inconvenient. (keychain, saved forms, aesthetics and clumsiness of chrome etc... )

Any ideas as to what might be causing this? Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Thank you

P.S: I do not know what OS version number it is but its Sierra with the latest software update. So, 10.12.1 perhaps? I believe my build will be displayed at the bottom

Greetings,

I do not know if anyone else is facing this problem so I am not sure if I should have added to an already existing thread or start this in a different category on the forum, so apologies in advance for being a novice forum user.

Safari on my hackintosh keeps freezing itself and freezing the whole machine in the process. It happens on specific websites and the website list is quite massive to type out, even on everyday websites like amazon and twitter. The freeze is so bad that even the restart button on the CPU does not work, need to power off and on.

The same does not happen on my macbook pro on any website.

It has been on for a while and happens so often that I am considering switching browsers which is highly inconvenient. (keychain, saved forms, aesthetics and clumsiness of chrome etc... )

Any ideas as to what might be causing this? Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Thank you

P.S: I do not know what OS version number it is but its Sierra with the latest software update. So, 10.12.1 perhaps? I believe my build will be displayed at the bottom

Attach ioreg. [Guide] How to Make a Copy of IOReg | tonymacx86.com

You have no Powermanagement & IGPU Powermanagement. X86PlatformPlugin isn't loaded neither is AppleLPC. SATA is coming under SAT0 which is wrong. MCHC & SMBUS isn't loaded. IGPU is coming under GFX0 which isn't good. You have a lot of work to do. Patches are already done they're on my GitHub. https://github.com/VoiletDragon/Z-H97M-D3H-Patches

Never thought of those things. Nor did I know they had to be patched. Thanks a lot.

Btw, I apologise if this is a silly question that has an obvious answer but Z97 D3H and Z97 HD3 patches work with each other?

Never thought of those things. Nor did I know they had to be patched. Thanks a lot.

Btw, I apologise if this is a silly question that has an obvious answer but Z97 D3H and Z97 HD3 patches work with each other?

My patches work with all Z97/H97 motherboards. Copy all SSDTs into EFI/Clover/ACPI/Patched don't use a DSDT with SSDTs that are used for patching ACPI. You can use post_install_hd4600. Note you don't need (inject Intel) ticked or ig-platform-id in config with SSDT-HD4600. You will need DSDT patches from the config.

My patches work with all Z97/H97 motherboards. Copy all SSDTs into EFI/Clover/ACPI/Patched don't use a DSDT with SSDTs that are used for patching ACPI. You can use post_install_hd4600. Note you don't need (inject Intel) ticked or ig-platform-id in config with SSDT-HD4600. You will need DSDT patches from the config.

I have transferred all the SSDTs in the mentioned folder. The problem definitely seems to have stopped. Thanks a lot. Much appreciated.

While we are on the topic of safari, anyone else facing the problem of safari asking certificates for known websites and then loading in broken format if you click "always trust"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back