- Jun 17, 2019
- Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X
- Intel Core i7-9700
- UHD 630
Please try the following:
You should also create a custom USB port map by following this guide:
- Delete AMD9500Controller.kext from /Library/Extensions and run Kext Utility to rebuild the kernel cache.
- Install latest Lilu, WhateverGreen, and AppleALC into /Library/Extensions (if not already done).
- Then mount EFI partition of the macOS SSD, backup the existing CLOVER folder and copy the attached version in its place (rename the folder to CLOVER).
- Ensure that your display monitor is connected to the RX 580 and that nothing is connected to any video ports on the rear IO panel.
- In BIOS, set Initial Display Output to PCIe 1 Slot.
- Reboot and check "About this Mac" to see if the RX 580 is recognized.
Pre-amble When I originally wrote the Beginner's Guide to Creating a Custom USB SSDT the idea was to demystify and simplify the process of configuring all those USB ports our PC motherboards come with, so that they worked properly under macOS. The main sticking-point for many builders was the...www.tonymacx86.com
I saw AMD Radeon Rx 580 is plug-in Windows10.
I installed new Catalina, and Library/Extensions are here
I installed Lilu and WhateverGreen and AppleALC with KextBeast to L/E.
And I copied your Clover to EFI/Clover and reboot.
But same problem. Graphics not working...