Contribute
Register

RX 580 + 10.13.4 = Heaven, a GTX 1070 user said

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Corinth's issue might be that he has the NITRO version of the Sapphire, while the supported model is the PULSE.
Then again, I have another friend where I installed an RX560 from MSI, and it's working very well.

Are you using it for video editing in PremiereCC ? Can't use hardware acceleration rendering with Rx580 I78700k
crash the system every time.

Are you using it for video editing in PremiereCC ? Can't use hardware acceleration rendering with Rx580 I78700k
crash the system every time.

You need to properly enable the iGPU and use the right kexts

Good to hear! I, too, like how my Sapphire RX 580 Pulse (8GB) graphics card makes my system perform in MyHero II. I have a GTX 760 in my Z77 Thunderball build which also runs great, although I have not tested it with a 4K monitor (as I don't have one).

I've just switched from a GTX 960 to a Sapphire Radeon Pulse RX 570 driving 2 x DP and upgraded to Mojave. Very happy, smooth, fast. HDMI doesn't seem to work, black screen. Can you give any advice on appropriate settings e.g. Framebuffer, iGPU, etc..

I've just switched from a GTX 960 to a Sapphire Radeon Pulse RX 570 driving 2 x DP and upgraded to Mojave. Very happy, smooth, fast. HDMI doesn't seem to work, black screen. Can you give any advice on appropriate settings e.g. Framebuffer, iGPU, etc..
Unfortunately, my knowledge is confined to my components. I recommend you look at @Fl0r!an's Radeon Compatibility Guide - ATI/AMD Graphics Cards thread and the AMD graphics card tables.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back