Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte B365M Aorus Elite
CPU
Core i3 9100f
Graphics
Gigabyte RX570 4GB
Hi there,
I'm trying to install Catalina on my desktop. The specs you guys can see in the bottom of the post. During the installation, I run into trouble with 'whitescreen' issue. After a period of loading kexts and do other things (I think so, cause I see them in verbose mode), the screen just show white screen instead of apple-logo installation screen. I do not know what wrong did I take with the configuration. Can you please help?

My Desktop specs:

Core i3 9100f,
Mainboard: Gigabyte B365M Aorus Elite
Graphic: Gigabyte Rx 570 4GB
SSD: Samsung EVO 560 500GB

The below are the pictures of the installation & my CLOVER config folder.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    7.6 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_4839.JPG
    IMG_4839.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 43
  • IMG_6596.JPG
    IMG_6596.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1386.JPG
    IMG_1386.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_3902.JPG
    IMG_3902.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2541 2.JPG
    IMG_2541 2.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 58
Hi there,
I'm trying to install Catalina on my desktop. The specs you guys can see in the bottom of the post. During the installation, I run into trouble with 'whitescreen' issue. After a period of loading kexts and do other things (I think so, cause I see them in verbose mode), the screen just show white screen instead of apple-logo installation screen. I do not know what wrong did I take with the configuration. Can you please help?

My Desktop specs:

Core i3 9100f,
Mainboard: Gigabyte B365M Aorus Elite
Graphic: Gigabyte Rx 570 4GB
SSD: Samsung EVO 560 500GB

The below are the pictures of the installation & my CLOVER config folder.
Try using boots args: -v agdpmod-pikera make sure you put the updated lilu.kext & whatevergreen.kext

Try using boots args: -v agdpmod-pikera make sure you put the updated lilu.kext & whatevergreen.kext
I added agdpmod=pikera and the setup just run smoothly now. Thank you xenonxen, you just saved me hours :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back