Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
gigabyte
CPU
i7 6700
Graphics
1080gtx
Been at it a couple of days.. Took me a bit of tinkering to just get it installed, then booted...
Then I found myself trying to get the audio working and then i saw somewhere on this forum that Audio Codecs are not seen in Safe mode. I even plugged in a usb audio device and it's not recognized.. Then i realized I had been booting in safe mode this whole time -___-

So i remove the -x
And i get that beautiful panic screen. ( big list then says - go to apple.panic.com or something.. )

Considering starting over from scratch...

Ill Have a link to my Current EfI boot setup.
DRIVE LINK OF CURRENT SETUP
(I don't min it booting from EXT every time )

Current setup is
ASROCK z170
intel i7 6700k cpu 4.00 Ghx
ddr2133 16gb
1080gtx

Currently installed Mac High Sierra
In Safe Mode
It recognized all usb ports from my knowledge.. Ethernet Works... recognized the Ram.. all HDD / m2s installed on board...

I'm open to anything. Im a bit of a noob at all this. So any and all help is welcome I kinda thought i'd have this running by now.

Last edited:
Bump-
Anyone? This is driving me insane.

That’s what I’m getting...
In safe mode it boots up.
But can’t access efi, or get any audio. I didn’t install drivers for gpu yet either... but it loads up ok in safe mode

Just trying to get it running
8C8063DB-9C12-4FF2-B57B-71A9DC508945.jpeg

Can't see much from that because the kernel panic information has scrolled off the top of the screen.
You need to make a video and then extract the relevant frame(s) showing the kernel panic to post here.

One thing that is clear from it though is that Lilu.kext is old and should be updated along with its dependent plugin kexts.
And iMac17,1 is a poor choice of SMBIOS.

It goes down way to quick I just tried videoing it or taking stills just overall no good what should I do for an smbios? I assuming config.plist to update that. I’ll look online for updates Lilu

just updated the lilu kext files...

same thing...

Anyone want to give this a stab and shoot me an efi? or maybe a config file> Im really confused.. about to start from scratch... Think I should? not sure what to do here...

with the hardware i mentioned anyone have suggestions on how to go about either fixing or doing a clean install.. like hich method would work best..>

( just scared i wont get as far as i have ( safe mode -___- if that is saying much )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back