Contribute
Register

Running Yosemite.... Ethernet keeps shutting off after reboot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-X79S-UP5-WIFI
CPU
Graphics
GTX 670
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I have Yosemite successfully running on hackintosh.... but my ethernet stops working after i reboot.

i had an issue with my icloud accounts and read a post that said to delete the network plist and network "users" in the system preferences to change the Ethernet from "en1" to "en0" in the "about my mac" section.

I did this and everything works now (excet imessage and facetime) but every time i shut my system down and turn it back on, the ethernet will not work.

I can get it to work again by going throught the whole process of deleting and reinstalling the ethernet driver. but after i do that then it doesnt work again after i reboot.

any help is appreciated!! thanks.

I have Yosemite successfully running on hackintosh.... but my ethernet stops working after i reboot.

i had an issue with my icloud accounts and read a post that said to delete the network plist and network "users" in the system preferences to change the Ethernet from "en1" to "en0" in the "about my mac" section.

I did this and everything works now (excet imessage and facetime) but every time i shut my system down and turn it back on, the ethernet will not work.

I can get it to work again by going throught the whole process of deleting and reinstalling the ethernet driver. but after i do that then it doesnt work again after i reboot.

any help is appreciated!! thanks.

Do you have the flag "EthernetBuiltIn=Yes" in your /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist file?

i dont think so! i will check and try that and report back.

Thanks!

Do you have the flag "EthernetBuiltIn=Yes" in your /Extra/org.chameleon.Boot.plist file?

yes i have it checked in chameleon wizard :( i was hoping that was it! haha

FIXED** Running Yosemite.... Ethernet keeps shutting off after reboot.

UPDATE!!!

I fixed it!

I deleted just the network again and then restarted and it works perfect now! if anyone else is having this issue and needs help just let me know :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back