i7-7700
Graphics
HD630
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Good evening, I'm struggling since days in order to get my dual monitor configuration working on my Hackintosh. I followed tons of guides suggesting "install that kext, change to this device-id" and more other things, but none of them worked. I read around that I have to patch the DSDT to run successifully the dual monitors, but all the sources are outdated or incomplete. My significant hardware configuration is the follow:
  • Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6
  • Asrock H270 Pro4
  • Intel Core i7-7700
  • Embedded HD630 graphic
I have obviously not installed the HD-graphics related kext into my system because Sierra should support it natively. That's the list of my installed kexts:
  • AppleALC (Audio)
  • FakeSMC
  • HackrNVMeFamilyInjector (secondary nvme ssd)
  • IntelMausiEthernet (lan)
  • USBInjectAll (USB)
My graphic card is detected as an "Intel HD Graphics KBL CRB 1536 MB" and that's so strange. There's a screen of the report from the system info: https://i.imgur.com/UFUMMnU.png

My current platform-id is: 0x59120000 (I don't know what it means, honestly).

My monitors run on HDMI and DVI ports.

How can I solve that mysterious problem?

Thank you in advance,
Luigi

Good evening, I'm struggling since days in order to get my dual monitor configuration working on my Hackintosh. I followed tons of guides suggesting "install that kext, change to this device-id" and more other things, but none of them worked. I read around that I have to patch the DSDT to run successifully the dual monitors, but all the sources are outdated or incomplete. My significant hardware configuration is the follow:
  • Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6
  • Asrock H270 Pro4
  • Intel Core i7-7700
  • Embedded HD630 graphic
I have obviously not installed the HD-graphics related kext into my system because Sierra should support it natively. That's the list of my installed kexts:
  • AppleALC (Audio)
  • FakeSMC
  • HackrNVMeFamilyInjector (secondary nvme ssd)
  • IntelMausiEthernet (lan)
  • USBInjectAll (USB)
My graphic card is detected as an "Intel HD Graphics KBL CRB 1536 MB" and that's so strange. There's a screen of the report from the system info: https://i.imgur.com/UFUMMnU.png

My current platform-id is: 0x59120000 (I don't know what it means, honestly).

My monitors run on HDMI and DVI ports.

How can I solve that mysterious problem?

Thank you in advance,
Luigi
as per rules, please update your hardware profile:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/account/

I have my system added on my profile. I'm having this same exact issue on mine. I have selected the Intel HD Graphics 6xx driver to inject via the Multibeast tool and it works great with one display on HDMI (also worked great with one via DVI). But when I tried to plug in the DVI after already having the HDMI plugged in, it rebooted the system. When it came back up, it appears to show multiple displays in the mac system settings, but the monitor shows black. Then the working monitor showed some weird display fragments/wigged out. When booting, it does show my motherboard's graphic screen and then the Apple logo with loading bar on both displays. What's odd that I've noticed is-- the motherboard says it has 1gb of total graphics memory but the Mac says 1536mb total graphics memory.

Update for me-- when I plugged in only the DVI monitor and booted with it, THEN added the HDMI (instead of the reverse order) it actually worked wonderfully. I haven't tried rebooting yet to see what will happen then.

Update for me-- when I plugged in only the DVI monitor and booted with it, THEN added the HDMI (instead of the reverse order) it actually worked wonderfully. I haven't tried rebooting yet to see what will happen then.
Hello @maydavidj, do you use additional kext in order to use the graphic card? And, how does the graphic card is shown in the system informations?
And, can you upload your EFI folder so I can test it?
Thank you!

I used the Intel HD 6xx inserted from the Multibeast tool. I'm not at the machine now to get the info on it. However-- when I tried restarting the machine, it still had issues. It only seemed to work if I booted with just the DVI and then added the HDMI. And then it actually rebooted on me a couple of times randomly, only when I had both monitors connected. Anyone have any ideas?

I used the Intel HD 6xx inserted from the Multibeast tool. I'm not at the machine now to get the info on it. However-- when I tried restarting the machine, it still had issues. It only seemed to work if I booted with just the DVI and then added the HDMI. And then it actually rebooted on me a couple of times randomly, only when I had both monitors connected. Anyone have any ideas?
Hello @maydavidj, do you have some news about the monitors? Also, what about you EFI folder? :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Hy, I have similar problem with me setup. I try to use two monitors, one on HDMI and one on DVI port. DVI one works until loading bar reaches 50% then it shows black screen and turns off, HDMI is working fine. Even second HDMI port is working fine if i play with framebuffer connectors in Hackintool, but can't get all three ports working together. When all three ports are connected then it won't boot al all. Not even POST. Strange..
Does anyone solve this things?
I tryed numerus guieds and procedures but no progress.

Mojave, 10.14.6 - Intel HD 630 iMac 18,1 SMBIOS

Hi guys, I would like to join your battle for monitor #2. But I would like to propose/recommend OpenCore as an alternative approach - if I may. I followed the dortania guide to the letter for Kaby Lake (used SmallTreeIntel82576.kext to get second ethernet port working) but I'm still having a tough time with the second monitor.
Catalina 10.15.7, GA H270N, HD 630, iMac 18,1 as per guide. Is there any help out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back