gtx 760
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. iBook
  2. Xserve
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
hi guys i got everything working on el capitan except rtl8111 driver and im kinda scratching my head on this one.

the thing is it does work well at leat for about 10 minutes at a time. when it stops working i go into setting and osx says its still connected and it doesnt lose its ip address.

i have to unplug the cable wait 10 seconds replug and it works for 10 mins and wham out again.

im using the kext provided in the download section of this site. i removed it and tried multibeast, same results

i installed kext last go around in clover folder.

its there a different kext i should be using? are there any known conflicts between other kexts?i just dunno which way to go with this issue.

hi guys i got everything working on el capitan except rtl8111 driver and im kinda scratching my head on this one.

the thing is it does work well at leat for about 10 minutes at a time. when it stops working i go into setting and osx says its still connected and it doesnt lose its ip address.

i have to unplug the cable wait 10 seconds replug and it works for 10 mins and wham out again.

im using the kext provided in the download section of this site. i removed it and tried multibeast, same results

i installed kext last go around in clover folder.

its there a different kext i should be using? are there any known conflicts between other kexts?i just dunno which way to go with this issue.

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/287161-new-driver-for-realtek-rtl8111/

thanks got it up running right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back