MSI X470 Gaming Plus Max
CPU
Ryzen 9 5900X
Graphics
AMD Radeon RX 570
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey

With Google Reader gone I moved to Feedly.
I added "tonymacx86.com" to the RSS feed and see the latest updates with the URL to the page.

When I copy and paste the shortened URL into the address bar it opens the correct page but when I click on the header it directs me to "appthemes.com"?
It doesn't happen with any of the other feeds.

Does anyone else know what's going on?

Thanks

Having issues with the RSS feed- we'll be working on a better solution. Thanks for the headsup.:thumbup:

I did the same thing as you and switched to Feedly. I'm getting the front page material without a problem, but now I'm also getting my feed cluttered with random forum posts and what appears to be literally anything that tonymacx86.com tweets on Twitter. It's super annoying.

I did the same thing as you and switched to Feedly. I'm getting the front page material without a problem, but now I'm also getting my feed cluttered with random forum posts and what appears to be literally anything that tonymacx86.com tweets on Twitter. It's super annoying.

I'm getting the same. Really irritating when the old feed was only articles.

OK Feedly seems to be caching everything we're doing- unlike Google Reader. We are trying to do a RSS for Articles and an RSS for Best of the Forum together in one feed. Sorry for any inconvenience.

OK we've transitioned to the new feed, which is at the same address as the old RSS feed:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/tonymacx86rss

This is now a combination of all Articles and Best of the Forum posts.

Thanks for fixing that, but I honestly don't want to see the forum posts in my feed... just the articles. Would it be too much to ask for a separate feed for that?

Yea I am going to have to say that i agree with BoilerPaulie on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back