CPU
i9-12900K
Graphics
RX 6800 XT
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Any one got any success with RR4321?? @#$$ RockerRaid(Highpoint) says it is supporting 10.6.8 Out of box, OFB mine A#$!!

The card is recognized at boot in Bois and I can create raid in Bois, but I cannot access when boot into OSx, totally invisiblele, after install the latest driver also cannot see, cannot log onto localhost.

Install the driver from the DVD can log onto localhost but cannot detect Hard drive. I have never been so frustrated before, the f$%$%$ lack of information in RR's manual pissed me off, the further lack of online support is even worst!! They are better off close their shop!

Can any graceful one from here help???

I had this working in Snow Leopard by installing the driver to Snow Leopard Drive like normal but by also including the following kexts in the Extra folder:

HighPointIOP.kext
HighPointRR.kext

Chameleon would load and see the storage adapters at boot. I was able to triple boot to a striped RAID setup.

Now I have an SSD and want to store my User files and install Windows to a RAID 5 setup. hptmac.com classifies it as Lion ready.

I haven't taken the plunge and try installing the 10.6 drivers on my Lion install yet but if you feel like giving it a shot and letting me know:
http://www.hptmac.com/productfiles/RR3x ... 100121.dmg

Confirmed working in Lion.

Install the Snow Leopard drivers posted above and before you reboot copy:

HighPointIOP.kext
HighPointRR.kext

to the Extra's folder so that the drives can be seen during boot time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back