Nvidia 450 GTS
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi Guys,

I'm building a new hackintosh and I wanna use my rocketraid 2310 to use as a booting drive.. is it possible? currently I just have it as an extra internal raid0 drive for backup and stuff but I want to do 2 SSD raid0 if possible...SL recognizes it as Parallel SCSI.
Does iboot recognize the drive and allow me to install on it? or should I do a super duper on the raid then attempt to boot from it.. but then will the motherboard see it as a bootable drive?

Any help would be great.
Thanks

PooyaNabei said:
Hi Guys,

I'm building a new hackintosh and I wanna use my rocketraid 2310 to use as a booting drive.. is it possible? currently I just have it as an extra internal raid0 drive for backup and stuff but I want to do 2 SSD raid0 if possible...SL recognizes it as Parallel SCSI.
Does iboot recognize the drive and allow me to install on it? or should I do a super duper on the raid then attempt to boot from it.. but then will the motherboard see it as a bootable drive?

Any help would be great.
Thanks

I have 2 x RocketRaid 620 controllers. My system also detects it as parallel SCSI which
does not allow me to boot natively.
so I'm using an iboot bootloader for initial boot-up when the booting option window pops up then I choose my RAID disk to get proper OS working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back