GTX 960 2GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Windows Phone
Hi,

I've got just one problem with Yosemite (I hope it won't freeze like Mavericks used to):

The right ALT key should let me to put special letters (like ó instead of o or ż instead of z), but it functions as a command key (which I have already mapped to CTRL key in keyboard preferences). The left ALT does what the right ALT should do, but it's really uncomfortable to put special letters this way. I didn't have this problem on Mavericks. Have you got any ideas of how to solve the problem?

Hi,

I've got just one problem with Yosemite (I hope it won't freeze like Mavericks used to):

The right ALT key should let me to put special letters (like ó instead of o or ż instead of z), but it functions as a command key (which I have already mapped to CTRL key in keyboard preferences). The left ALT does what the right ALT should do, but it's really uncomfortable to put special letters this way. I didn't have this problem on Mavericks. Have you got any ideas of how to solve the problem?

You can switch the keyd un the system settings menu. Longstanding issue with laptop keyboards.

You can switch the keyd un the system settings menu. Longstanding issue with laptop keyboards.

Do you mean modification keys (I don't know how it's called in english, I'm talking about the window where you can set keys for command, option, etc.)? Even when I set all the keys to work as an Option key, the right ALT stays a Command button (or Control, I don't really know what each of them does).

Sorry for one post under another, but I just wanted to tell you that the problem is solved. If only I knew what caused it... It just works like it should, I did not change anything.

Now, when I don't have that problem anymore, I just hope that OS won't start to freeze, that was the reason I completely stopped using Mavericks and had to use Windows again.

Anyway, thanks neuroman for your advice.

yosemite brightnines volumes work only With Fn key . mavericks with out Fn key. i go to keyboard thare
is no options USE all F1 F2 key please help me :banghead:

yosemite brightnines volumes work only With Fn key . mavericks with out Fn key. i go to keyboard thare
is no options USE all F1 F2 key please help me :banghead:

It is a problem in your DSDT. Use the Probook Installer CE to patch DSDT correctly.

im using patch with linux dsdt

Unless you know what you're doing (required to inject oem-table-id in PS2K), you probably didn't patch it correctly for Yosemite.

Unless you know what you're doing (required to inject oem-table-id in PS2K), you probably didn't patch it correctly for Yosemite.
hi RehabMan how to patch dsdt in clover? I press F4 button in my laptop show like this can u explain how to du i try too mouch time also i try to usb keyboard only i can see ssdt .aml :banghead:
1. You haven't pressed F4 at Clover screen.
2. You haven't selected the right main model-specific patch.
If you want to make yourself a new patched DSDT, you should do the following:
Press F4 at Clover screen
Run PBI Clover Edition again and select correct DSDT options

hi RehabMan how to patch dsdt in clover? I press F4 button in my laptop show like this can u explain how to du i try too mouch time also i try to usb keyboard only i can see ssdt .aml :banghead:
1. You haven't pressed F4 at Clover screen.
2. You haven't selected the right main model-specific patch.
If you want to make yourself a new patched DSDT, you should do the following:
Press F4 at Clover screen
Run PBI Clover Edition again and select correct DSDT options

Post #1, here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-proboo...-install-yosemite-hp-laptops-clover-uefi.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back