Contribute
Register

retail 10.7.3 on zotac h67-itx, core i3-2120T, SSD... help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Multisaft please identify the case that you used. And I am pleased that your system is up and running. Good work.

neil

the case that i used? do you mean the computer case?
lian li q07a silver

Multisaft said:
Hi guys greetings from Germany,
I need your advice!

I'm trying to install my 10.7.3 Lion retail on my new Zotac H67-ITX Mainboard combined with an Core i3-2120T CPU, 8GB Ram and and 64GB SSD. This is not my first hacintosh, done that since 10.5 but I don't get this fcking motherboard running?!
What I have tried until now:

1. Used the Unibeast all-in-one USB Drive installation todo http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com/2011/10/ ... using.html
-> I can boot into the installation-procedure without safe-mode. Installation works like a charm, but when I try to boot into the fresh installed Lion to procede with the Post-Installation using MultiBeast I'm getting multiple errors with freeces after:
DSMOS has arrived
RealtekRTL81xx: Ethernet xxx [a MAC Adress?] xxx.

then i get the grey os x screen (no apple logo) and nothing happens anymore.

When I use the safe-mode -x it boots up, I can configure my first user-account etc. but what should I do now? When I use Multibeast with the UserDSDT Option the system don't start anymore (normal verbose mode brings me to the panic cpu 0 caller error with kernel trap and restart after some seconds)
safe mode -x brings the following:
Waiting for root device after FakeSMC,
rooting via boot-uuid from /chosen: xxxxx-xxx-xxx-xxxxx
as one of the last lines. then only.
still waiting for root device

and now I'm stucked...

2. I've tried different approaches, again no boot up after installation);

3. After installing Lion I've used a chameleon 2.1 build with different kexts, dsdts and smbios from dsdt-database. for example: tetsu81vn managed to install Lion on the zotac board viewtopic.php?f=54&t=29696 yes i've tried his kexts, smbios etc.

Could someone plz! help me?

Hi there i have the same mono like your, but i can't patch DSDT for that mono, can you have me, i have read the topic " how to make your own DSDT, and follow it, but after i used multi beast to install user beast, i have kernel panic. plz help me. my system is i3-2120, zotac h67 itx , and hd radeon 5570. until now sound not work, wiki not work, via card not work full. thanks mate for help me.

Hi multisaft, your machine can boot without unibeast now?

instead of unibeast I'm just using the normal chameleon branch.
@ cuonghero50: you don't need any dsdt patch. the installed wifi-card will just work with arch=i386 kernel flag and drivers from the manufacture. everything else should work out of the box.

right now i'm struggling again with updating my mac pro hacintosh from 10.6.7 to 10.7.3. hate it :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back