Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I just restarted my system and now it wont boot. It just says
Boot0: gpt
boot0: test
boot0:done

and does nothing after that o_O

I am using Mavericks. Any ideas please??

It was working fine all along or it won't start after a fresh install? Either way you should be able to boot with your USB Unibeast or whatever method you used when you installed and maybe just reinstall Chimera? That's where I would start. That or try booting into safe mode (-x) then reinstall Chimera.

It was working fine all along or it won't start after a fresh install? Either way you should be able to boot with your USB Unibeast or whatever method you used when you installed and maybe just reinstall Chimera? That's where I would start. That or try booting into safe mode (-x) then reinstall Chimera.

It wasn't a fresh install. It was working fine for a year now, and i didnt even do any updates or changed hardware before this problem.

My concern now is that i dont have access to Mavericks at all (!), and after a search in the forum, all the solutions involve either access to the OS or a bootable USB which I dont have :(

I can only access Windows 7 which was on a separate hard disk.

When did you install Mavericks?

When they first came out. I had no problems with Mavericks, not until yesterday.

Did you try booting with safe mode? Hmm, maybe it won't work given the error type but worth a quick try.

I just restarted my system and now it wont boot. It just says

and does nothing after that o_O

Type "Boot0 error" into search and read up on the fix for that problem.

Safe mode didnt work. Also the 2 methods for fixing the boot:0 error can't be applied because i dont have a working OS anywhere near at the moment.

I only had a bootable USB with Mavericks which didn't work either. I tried booting from it and got again:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back