Contribute
Register

Restart on wake problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some kexts are placed in Clover/kexts by the PBI. Some in /S/L/E.

LOL I don't understand anything, I think I am going to downgrade to Mavericks which had no problems and maybe put the icons of Yosemite and thats it.

I like Yosemite but my computer is in over temperature and the restart-on wake is driving me crazy,

Clover is not for beginners and not for people who don't know what they are doing

I would love to see a Probook Installer for Chimera

Any suggestions for the temperature and for my problems lol?

LOL I don't understand anything, I think I am going to downgrade to Mavericks which had no problems and maybe put the icons of Yosemite and thats it.

I like Yosemite but my computer is in over temperature and the restart-on wake is driving me crazy,

Clover is not for beginners and not for people who don't know what they are doing

I would love to see a Probook Installer for Chimera

Any suggestions for the temperature and for my problems lol?

Temperature? No mention in previous posts...

It is unlikely you'll see a non-Clover ProBook Installer now or any time in the future.

It is unlikely you'll see a non-Clover ProBook Installer now or any time in the future.

Ohh, right I haven't mentioned it.

My computer is getting insane temperatures.

And the restart on wake is driving me insane because I use this computer for school and for moving from class to class I wish I could put it to sleep or something...

Is there a way we can communicate better because I can't understand the whole clover/kexts S/L thing you are saying to me..

Is there a way I can delete all the kexts and re-run the probook installer so that the restart on wake goes away meanwhile I solve these?

Ohh, right I haven't mentioned it.

My computer is getting insane temperatures.

Define "insane temperatures"...

And the restart on wake is driving me insane because I use this computer for school and for moving from class to class I wish I could put it to sleep or something...

Is there a way we can communicate better because I can't understand the whole clover/kexts S/L thing you are saying to me..

The ProBook Installer installs kexts to both /S/L/E (short for /System/Library/Extensions) and Clover/kexts.

Personally, I don't do it that way. I install all kexts I need to /S/L/E, and reserve Clover/kexts only for kexts needed to boot the installer and Recovery partition.

Define "insane temperatures"...

The ProBook Installer installs kexts to both /S/L/E (short for /System/Library/Extensions) and Clover/kexts.

Personally, I don't do it that way. I install all kexts I need to /S/L/E, and reserve Clover/kexts only for kexts needed to boot the installer and Recovery partition.

I located the /S/L/E, now, how I find the thing that you asked me?

When I put it in alpha order, what do I have to look for?

Look for bluetooth firmware uploaders... IOath3kfrmwr.kext, BrcmPatchRAM.kext, or BTFirmwareUploader.kext.

Next time, you should take better notes on what you choose to install in the post install process.

Look for bluetooth firmware uploaders... IOath3kfrmwr.kext, BrcmPatchRAM.kext, or BTFirmwareUploader.kext.

Next time, you should take better notes on what you choose to install in the post install process.

My uploader is IOath3kfrmwr.kext

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back