nVidia GTX460 768MB
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi!

I've made my hackintosh few months ago with 700GB OS X partition and 300GB Windows 7 partition. Now I have a problem because my OS X partition is empty(I keep all my media on a network drive) and my Windows partition has just 3GB free(I play a lot of games and that takes a lot of space) so I want to resize them without hurting any of them. I have a lot of games that I don't want to loose on my Windows partition and I can't reinstall OS X because my DVD is scratched so both must stay intact. How can I do it, OS X resizer says that it will destroy Boot Camp partition that it found, and Windows one doesn't recognize HFS+ drives.

This is quite urgent, Assassins Creed Revalations came out and I badly want to play it.

Thank you!

I think that you can do it via Disk Utility in Mac OS or with Gparted on Ubuntu Live CD :rolleyes:

Disk Utility says that it will damage Windows partition that it found and gParted gives me some kind of error. I also have Ubuntu on my machine so I tried with installed gParted, but I get the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back