Contribute
Register

Replacing my faithful 550ti....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Motherboard OR System/Laptop make and model names > See Forum Rules!
CPU
i5-2500K
Graphics
GTX 550 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Okay, so I have had my 550ti for quite a while, and fix after fix, update after update, I am finally going to get a new card to workvwith my 10.8.3 system. I am looking for something that is comparable, if not better, but I have a budget of $130 or so. I currently have the gt 650 and the hd 7770 in my sights. I do some occasional gaming, which my 550ti does just fine, photo editing, light video editing and I am going to start doing the bitcoin thing.

Any thoughts or other suggestions?

Okay, so I have had my 550ti for quite a while, and fix after fix, update after update, I am finally going to get a new card to workvwith my 10.8.3 system. I am looking for something that is comparable, if not better, but I have a budget of $130 or so. I currently have the gt 650 and the hd 7770 in my sights. I do some occasional gaming, which my 550ti does just fine, photo editing, light video editing and I am going to start doing the bitcoin thing.

Any thoughts or other suggestions?

Jake, Step up to this GB card. I love Gigabyte :!: Large and fairly quiet fan, OC for more performance for gaming.

http://www.amazon.com/GIGABYTE-GeForce-PCI-Express-Graphics-GV-N65TOC-1GI/dp/B009L946F6/ref=sr_1_18?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1365385086&sr=1-18&keywords=gtx-650ti

Only 129.99 at amazon. Under your budget :clap: By a whole penny ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back