Graphics
GTX 760
Setup
Z97x Gaming GT Gigabyte
i7 4790k
Samsung SSD
970 Gtx

Every time I boot from the install usb i get

"Tue Oct 3 05:06:16 2017 iMac com.apple.xpc.launchd[1] (com.apple.WindowServer) <Notice>: Service only ran for 0 seconds. Pushing red-wan out by 10 seconds."

I know this is not the only post about this problem but for some reason no one has directly addressed the issue in said posts.

Any help keeping my sanity would be very much appreciated

C44452FB-4AC7-4047-9401-7799879409B5.jpeg

• Clue to the problem may be in the "CLOVER" folder of USB Installer.
  • Please upload your "CLOVER" folder from the USB Installer as a compressed file to the Forum.
    • Attach the High Sierra USB installer to the Mac or Hack
    • If not already done, click Finder>Preferences and place √ in the boxes there to make disks attached to the computer show up as icons on the Right side of desktop
    • CLOVER is a hidden folder in the hidden EFI Partition and EFI Folder of the disk
      • You need an EFI Mounter to mount the EFI Partition to access CLOVER
    • Download Clover Configurator Vibrant (CCV] http://mackie100projects.altervista.org/download-mac.php?version=vibrant
    • Launch CCV and from its Left Panel click "Mount EFI"
    • From the divided window, that pops up, locate your USB installer as "EFI on EFI ......."
    • Right end of "EFI on EFI your USB Installer" find and click on "Mount Partition " button
    • Find your USB Installer's white "EFI" Partition on the Desktop
    • Click "EFI>EFI>CLOVER" and Right-click CLOVER>Compress CLOVER>Upload to the Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back