Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H
CPU
i7-6700
Graphics
RX 5700 XT
hello all ,

im still on the look for that all over but i thought asking here as well,

is remote installation possible ?
im asking because i dont have any kvm and i got another computer that i thought it would be nice
i could use for help and supporting ( one computer for reading and the 2nd for the installation tests )

Not a Desktop Guide - Moved to Desktop Support.

Define what you mean by "remote installation".

i thought i could install the os x remotely so i dont have to disconnect mouse keyboard screen every time
If you mean that you build two computers and access one through screen sharing from the other then that is entirely possible.

Remote installation usually means that you start with a new computer and boot with a flash drive or optical disc to access a remote server to download and install the operating system.

If you mean that you build two computers and access one through screen sharing from the other then that is entirely possible.

Remote installation usually means that you start with a new computer and boot with a flash drive or optical disc to access a remote server to download and install the operating system.
yes true but i was thinking i could make all the installation tests remotely.
like software kvm or something. so i dont need to disconnect everything every time i install the os x.
i have one computer running now and i need to install a second one .
kvm switch is a solution but i thought there is a software like vnc or something that i could try the installation remotely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back