Contribute
Register

[Release] Hackintool v3.x.x

You'll have so submit way more information for anyone to be able to help you. Maybe refer to the Rules (see menu above) for guidelines on what to include, i.e. your signature.
hey i got around the back screen using teamviewer so now i can see that igpu is working but i think my DVMT pre-allco is set to 128MB By default but i can only get the system to boot when i use the DVMT pre-allco 32BM option in Hackintool

Attachments

• config.plist
    1.4 KB · Views: 133
  • EFI.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 89
The "Hotplug Reboot Fix" changes the pipes for all ports to 18, but with some combinations I also get 18 for all ports. In this case, hot plug also works.
Can you please explain what you mean by this?

First, you guys are certainly working hard on this. It wasn't that long ago that I downloaded 1.71 and now its 1.73. Great effort! Thanks.

Alas, I am not having success.A few separate issues.

1. I downloaded Hackintool 1.7.3 looking at the Frame Buffer tab and everything works except generating a patch. I can set all the parameters and the "generate patch" button turns blue when I click, but nothing happens. I have downloaded the zip twice and unziped and run a total of 5 times, assuming I was doing something wrong, but I can't find the issue.

2. Since FB Patcher 1.7.1 works, I have been using it to try to fix my frame buffer issue. One question that I am curious about is that the device-id that is generated in the patch is not the same as input into the Clover Configurator, Devices, Properties area. Looking at the attached, you can see that the device-id in Clover is 3E9B0007 or PpsABw== where the patch shows mz4AAA==. It's not clear why they are different and which is intended to be used. In my case, neither gave me graphics acceleration, so the point is moot.

3. The real issue for me is that I've tried all of the potential platform-id based on your post #2, FB patcher itself, and possible combinations from Mactracker. But no luck on graphics acceleration. I have attached a zip copy of my conf.plist for the"closest" match to my system, Macmini 1,8, but I get the same results on all others.

Any suggestions on how to go forward? Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• device-id.png
    device-id.png
    311 KB · Views: 152
  • config.plist.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 76
is there any chance this will work on my gigabyte x58 (no IGPU) to enable my ati rx 560 dv port?
I noticed right at the beginning it list support as starting on chipsets after mine....
if so I shall continue my homework....
thanks everyone...

Last edited:
1. I downloaded Hackintool 1.7.3 looking at the Frame Buffer tab and everything works except generating a patch. I can set all the parameters and the "generate patch" button turns blue when I click, but nothing happens. I have downloaded the zip twice and unziped and run a total of 5 times, assuming I was doing something wrong, but I can't find the issue.

What framebuffer data are you using in Hackintool? Obviously I'd like to fix any crashes in the latest release.

2. Since FB Patcher 1.7.1 works, I have been using it to try to fix my frame buffer issue. One question that I am curious about is that the device-id that is generated in the patch is not the same as input into the Clover Configurator, Devices, Properties area. Looking at the attached, you can see that the device-id in Clover is 3E9B0007 or PpsABw== where the patch shows mz4AAA==. It's not clear why they are different and which is intended to be used. In my case, neither gave me graphics acceleration, so the point is moot.

I'm not sure why you're converting Base64. Hackintool can export this data directly to your config.plist. PS. The device-id value is mz4AAA== which is 9b3e0000 in hex.

3. The real issue for me is that I've tried all of the potential platform-id based on your post #2, FB patcher itself, and possible combinations from Mactracker. But no luck on graphics acceleration. I have attached a zip copy of my conf.plist for the"closest" match to my system, Macmini 1,8, but I get the same results on all others.

Any suggestions on how to go forward? Thanks for your help.

Not really. There seems to be a lot of issues with Mojave. Hackintool is really just a tool to help people create configurations. It can't solve underlying issues and I don't really have the time to go through and check everyone's configs. For most people it should be a matter of setting ig-platform-id and letting Lilu + WhateverGreen take care of the rest. Obviously this is not the case for a lot of people and I really don't know why it's so problematic. All I can really suggest is to search the forums for hardware matching your own and try to find a known working config.

Last edited:
in would love it if i could get some help, im using a coffee lake cpu with a 0xE920003 PlatformID but there isn't any Frame-buffer option for it so im trying to use a 0x3E9B007 Frame-buffer but i can only get it to use a black screen, when i team viewer to get on the system when it boots up with the black screen i shows the that igpu is working but i cant get a displayport to hdmi, when i open Hackimtool and go to Display there isnt anything showing up there . i just used this tool to fix my sound so idk whats going on. the tool cant seem to find my cpu gen with me adding it using the Frame-buffer and idk why nothing is coming in connectors. and i was trying to use -igfxdump -igfxfbdump to get my Frame-buffer but nothing
Screen Shot 2019-01-15 at 10.46.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-15 at 10.46.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-01-15 at 10.50.20 PM.png

Last edited:
Back