i5 4690
Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
the display is not as yours, but whatevergreen is installed

And BTW, your screenshot has a ticked box also at gfx0 to igpu, but you told me mine is a mistake, why is that ? sorry for the dumb questions, I try really hard to understand :)

Last edited:
Motherboard
Gigabyte Aero 15X v8-BK4K4P
CPU
i7-8750H
Graphics
UHD 630 / GTX 1070 Max-Q / 4K
the display is not as yours, but whatevergreen is installed
Your display has not been renamed to IGPU (note it's PEG0.GFX0 under IOReg Name). For some reason WhateverGreen has failed to rename it. Add the rename patch.

1. Go to Bootloader tab in Hackintool
2. Put a tick next to Rename GFX0 to IGPU
3. Click the Apply Patch button and select your Clover config.plist to apply the patch
4. Reboot and run Hackintool again to check it's been renamed in the PCI tab

Motherboard
Gigabyte Aero 15X v8-BK4K4P
CPU
i7-8750H
Graphics
UHD 630 / GTX 1070 Max-Q / 4K
It's already ticked ! But done your steps
I just noticed the GFX0 entry is actually an nVidia card. Hackintool is designed to patch IGPU only. So you either disable the dGPU or use a headless platform id and use the nVidia card. Is your IGPU disabled in your BIOS? Unfortunately you won't be able to create a patch using Hackintool without an IGPU entry in your PCI list. This is beyond the scope of this thread so I would suggest starting a new one for this.

Last edited:
Motherboard
Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i5 4690
Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
Okay so we've discovered it isn't a problem with Hackintool. My advice would be to enable your IGPU in your BIOS and then create a headless patch.
I have igpu turned on in bios, and trying to create the headless patch, but for that I need hackintool, and hackintool isn't creating the patch for me when asked to, so I'm blocked at a hackintool moment in the headless process :)

Motherboard
Z97X-UD5H
CPU
i5 4690
Graphics
GTX 760
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
iOS
OK, done some testing, and wanted to check if BIOS of MB was the latest, noticed that IGPU was now deactivated (don't know how, activated it yesterday), so reactivated, and then startup became incredibly slow, and when the progress bar finally goes to the end, just a black screen ...
Another strange thing, I got rid NoVPAjpeg, but then it was back in extensions folder after a few reboot, so I throw it away again, as the one that was on my desktop for backup, and after reboot, no sign of it anymore, but Hackintool still say it's loaded in the "installed" tab ... even after 3-4 reboot, still there, but nowhere to be seen on my HD, neither in EFI clover, neither in system - library, or user - library, or regular library ...

[edit] and even if it says NoVPAjpeg is loaded, I don't have jpeg preview in finder anymore, when the kext was installed and visible, I had jpg preview ...
How can I activate IGPU and be able to boot ? the boot gpu is properly selected as pcie 1, so I have no clue ...

Last edited: