Zotac GTS250 eco
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Looking to build a small, quiet, and beautiful MicroMac and looking for a case recommendations. Also would like the case to be solid, quality materials. Current front-runner is a Lian Li: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811112222

Anything I should watch out for in building in a tiny case?

Thanks

Nice case. Thanks :thumbup:

I am assuming that the cases that do not come with a power supply will fit a standard sized supply. Some of the cases I looked at that include a supply have flat elongated supplies and I'm wary of trusting.

carbine said:

I am assuming that the cases that do not come with a power supply will fit a standard sized supply. Some of the cases I looked at that include a supply have flat elongated supplies and I'm wary of trusting.
This case takes a standard ATX PSU and is one of the reasons I picked it up. That and front panel Firewire.

The only downside to this case is you need to use a low profile cooler as the PSU sits directly above the CPU.

MacMan said:
carbine said:

This case takes a standard ATX PSU and is one of the reasons I picked it up. That and front panel Firewire.

The only downside to this case is you need to use a low profile cooler as the PSU sits directly above the CPU.
Like a Scythe Big Shuriken ;)

Lnx2Mac said:
MacMan said:
carbine said:

Like a Scythe Big Shuriken ;)

Good news on the PSU and very nice cooler suggestion. Amazing how low profile that is.

Thanks again to both of you. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back