Not open for further replies.

Apu

Motherboard
Lenovo ideapad 110 15isk 80UD
CPU
i3-6100U
Graphics
Intel HD 520
Hi, I am trying hackintosh for the first time. Don’t know much about this. I followed a toutube guide and tried. Installed sierra 10.12.3 successfully. Then it automatically reatarted and i selected boot from mac hd which is my hard drive partition name for osx. It showed the apple logo and a progress bar. After loading for a few seconds it returnd some error and rebooted to the clover boot menu again. Now i cant pass the apple loading screen. The error message was for seconds that I can’t read it. It says something like cpu 2 caller. Installed twice but same result. Can anyone help please. Thanks

Hi, I am trying hackintosh for the first time. Don’t know much about this. I followed a toutube guide and tried. Installed sierra 10.12.3 successfully. Then it automatically reatarted and i selected boot from mac hd which is my hard drive partition name for osx. It showed the apple logo and a progress bar. After loading for a few seconds it returnd some error and rebooted to the clover boot menu again. Now i cant pass the apple loading screen. The error message was for seconds that I can’t read it. It says something like cpu 2 caller. Installed twice but same result. Can anyone help please. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back