Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z270X-Ultra Gaming
CPU
Intel Core i7-7700K
Graphics
Sapphire Radeon PULSE RX 580
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I've successfully built my system and installed High Sierra. The only issues I'm currently having are that when I shutdown, the system reboots right after shutting down. Also, when the display remains off for a few minutes or the system sleeps, it reboots when I try to wake it up.

My specs are listed in my bio and I'm not using a dedicated graphics card, just the HD Graphics 630 from the i7-7700k. The install was done using Unibeast and post-installation using Multibeast. The BIOS and Multibeast settings I used are listed in this post Gigabyte Z270X ULTRA GAMING - i7 6700K - GTX 1060. Also, my monitor is connected via HDMI if that matters.

I'm pretty new to this Hackintosh stuff so I'm not sure where to start. Let me know if I need to post any type of logs or anything and I will do so.

I have the same problem on my new installed High Sierra. Everything seems working fine except automatic reboot after shutting down every time. I am using Gigabyte Z270N-Wifi / i7 7700k / Gigabyte GTX 1060 6GB. Waiting for the solution, thank you all.

Same problem here!

this is my setup:

MacOS High Sierra 10.13.1
Gigabyte Z270X ULTRA GAMING Motherboard
4,2 GHz Intel Core i7
Crucial 64 GB 2400 MHz DDR4
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11 GB

Hi interestingly I'm having the same issue of it rebooting a few seconds after shutdown. I'm on Sierra though. Set up is a Gigabyte Z270n wifi, with a i7 7700k. Common thread seems to be the gigabyte motherboard

I have the same issue here, I think is something wrong with usb kext ....

Same issue (unable to shutdown) after updating to 10.13.6

same thing happening with me as well ...i had to press power button to turn it off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back