Graphics
GTX 960 & RX 5600 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi all!

i created a clover boot loader , with a typical config.

It works fine when booting on a Dell 9010 and Dell 7010 machine , which contains Q77 mobo and i5-3470 processor.

Now i want to install Sierra on a Z170-D3H mobo i5-6400 machine , reboot loop.
-v shows many ++++++++++++++++++++++++++
then reboot , even choosing don't reboot when panic.

some says it is a issue about OsxAptiofixDrv.efi or OsxAptiofix2Drv.efi or OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi. I use them separately , no luck.

Clover is the latest version .

please help!

@maverickchan, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
If you have multiple systems add them to your signature or build signature.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

@maverickchan, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
If you have multiple systems add them to your signature or build signature.

Done , and please help me . I am trying other way such as install with legacy mode

when i try uncheck 'allow untrusted nvram driver' in clover , it gives me a OsxAptioFixDrv "Error allocating" error , and maybe it cannot search memories due to pages number setting.

How do i fix this ? change OsxAptioDrv does not work. I plug 2 8M ddr4 Ram in the slots , i have an idea , should i change them to 2 4M rams so it could find the address?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back