Contribute
Register

Reboot loop at startup, desperate for help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you get on?

I think you have the graphic problem.. The Intel Core i5 2500k has graphic HD 3000 built in. There will be conflict. The second issue is PSU bad. If the MB is bad, will never boot anything...

So remove your VD card and hook to MB VD board... There is a guide install ML with HD3000.....

I think you have the graphic problem.. The Intel Core i5 2500k has graphic HD 3000 built in. There will be conflict. The second issue is PSU bad. If the MB is bad, will never boot anything...

So remove your VD card and hook to MB VD board... There is a guide install ML with HD3000.....

I have already tried both the GPU and onboard graphics, still no difference.
I have tested the PSU and it works fine.

I am still think the bad PSU. You can go local store and gets new one and test out. Yes, sometime is good function but current is not stable. Also, you can get a little speaker to test the beeps sound to know what hardware is failing. CPU, RAM... never known.

I am still think the bad PSU. You can go local store and gets new one and test out. Yes, sometime is good function but current is not stable. Also, you can get a little speaker to test the beeps sound to know what hardware is failing. CPU, RAM... never known.

I have also tried with a speaker, but it powers off so quickly so I cant even get to POST.
I have tried the PSU with a paperclip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back