CPU
i5-7600K
Graphics
RX 570
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
HI, firstly, I apologise for my newbie ignorance in advance.

I have installed Mojave on my first Hackintosh. Everything is working great including iCloud, Handoff, graphics and network. I am using Intel HD 630 integrated graphics on my core i5 7600k.

The only and last problem I seem unable to fix is that every time the hack sleeps, it reboots with kernel panic. The output of pmset -g log | grep -I failure is:

Drivers Failure panic during wake due to IGPU(),HDAS():

I have tried various things such as trying all the dark awake modes in clover and the IntelGraphicsFixup.kext with no change in behaviour. I am really hoping for some advice and direction. I am learning a tremendous amount, but I feel quite stuck at the moment. I attach the problem reporting files.

Any advice would really REALLY be appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments

• debug_18766.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 54
bump: I am also having the same issue I think. Different MB but same series chip - i5-7500 for me

sleep issues present in similar fashion.

hope you can get it fixed. It may need some DSDT fixes or something but I'm not sure what to do

I'm still struggling with this. Nearing the point of giving up. I tried the DSDT patch but looked a bit much to take on so soon. Will have another look.

Hoping someone will help out.

I'm still struggling with this. Nearing the point of giving up. I tried the DSDT patch but looked a bit much to take on so soon. Will have another look.

Hoping someone will help out.
It is something which when I looon into DSDT and the like scares me but this is part of the journey I guess. I have been trying to learn in a way that is a little bit less end solution orientated and more learning the fundamentals as I go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back