CPU
i3 8100
Graphics
Asus GeForce GT 710 1024 MB
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS

I followed "Installation Guide" to install Mojave 10.14.5. It has been installed to my PC but i can not to get Mac OS desktop. It always reboot after apple logo. I have applied multibeast into the installation USB then chose internal HFS disk in the clover list but it was not solved. I have tried to mount uefi partition to update some kext files then i got a longer apple booting bar but it is still not to boot inside Mac Desktop.

- What are the kext that i should update ?
- Do i need change anything file in uefi ?
- Is there any mistake on my installation ?

Try to update the firmware of the Ssd in another system

I've tried hard then i see that the installation wasn't completed. My PC is rebooted while the installation is runing

@Atrax: Do you mean my SSD is not supported ?

I think there is an issue with clover r4934 +. I updated mine with clover r4910 it managed to find the right partitions. Rebooted 2 times after 30min installation. Now I'm finally in mac OS 10.14.5. Make sure you have proper backups and give it a try.

There Is a global problem for everyone have this SSD, i also own It, try to update the firmware ( u Will not lose tour data anymore) when i have update It, the installation end in 15 minutes. Simply amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back