Motherboard
Laptop Intel HM55 Express
CPU
i5 1st Gen 540M
Graphics
Intel HD 1st gen
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Earlier today I made a 10.12.3 installer with Unibeast. I get a kernel panic during what appears to be the Realtek LAN driver.

First tried to replace for another version of the driver but I could not find the actual kext on my USB (no Realtek****.kext,RTL****.kext or in IONetworkingFamily) that resembled a Realtek driver.

Second thing I tried is installing RTL8111 kext via multibeast to my USB as a last effort.

Anyone have experience with this driver on sierra yet?

I should add that I was following the "install sierra on any intel" guide.

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Thats odd. I can see Mobile Intel HM55 Express, Core i5 haswell, Intel HD 1st gen? in my profile.

IMG_0166.JPG

Thats odd. I can see Mobile Intel HM55 Express, Core i5 haswell, Intel HD 1st gen? in my profile.
Yes but without specifics it is pretty meaningless.
By 'Mobile Intel HM55 Express' do you mean Laptop ?
Which actual 'Core i5 haswell' do you have ?

Updated. Yes its a laptop and an i5 1st Gen 540M, apparently not Haswell.

Earlier today I made a 10.12.3 installer with Unibeast. I get a kernel panic during what appears to be the Realtek LAN driver.

First tried to replace for another version of the driver but I could not find the actual kext on my USB (no Realtek****.kext,RTL****.kext or in IONetworkingFamily) that resembled a Realtek driver.

Second thing I tried is installing RTL8111 kext via multibeast to my USB as a last effort.

Anyone have experience with this driver on sierra yet?

I should add that I was following the "install sierra on any intel" guide.

Not a desktop. Moved to laptop support.

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Thanks. Didn't scroll down far enough to see there was a laptop section when posting.

After looking through through the clover laptop guide..
As I have 1st gen Intel HD I dont believe I can use a premade config.plist from your repository.

When I boot the installer in safe mode I still get stuck at either the Realtek RTL8111 driver or IOResources uuid-boot-media which means SATA controller/HDD?

I hope I'm giving enough information. Thanks.

After looking through through the clover laptop guide..
As I have 1st gen Intel HD I dont believe I can use a premade config.plist from your repository.

When I boot the installer in safe mode I still get stuck at either the Realtek RTL8111 driver or IOResources uuid-boot-media which means SATA controller/HDD?

I hope I'm giving enough information. Thanks.

Use HD3000 config.plist (even though some of the settings are wrong, you'll correct them later when you follow the 1st gen guide).

If you have an issue...
Boot verbose, show photo. Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (omit 'themes' folder).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back